TUITION IS DUE ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH. AFTER THE 5TH, A LATE FEE OF $20 IS APPLIED TO FAMILY ACCOUNT. IF NOT PAID BY THE 15TH, FAMILY ACCOUNT AND CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL BALANCE AND A RE-REGISTRATION FEE IS PAID IN FULL.
There is a one-time $25 registration fee per student, which includes tights and a leotard. Additional classes may be added to base classes for an additional monthly fee. *Tuition can be paid monthly or paid in full at the beginning of each semester (Fall and Spring).
A 10% discount for additional student from same family will be applied to tuition only.
- Level I: Littles | Ages: 4-6 | $50/mo
- Level II: Minis | Ages: 7-9 | $60/mo
- Level III | Ages: 10-12 | $60/mo
- Level IV | Ages: 13-15 | $60/mo
- Competition Team | Separate fees and classes. Auditions by appointment only.
- Adult Ballet Technique | Ages: 18+ | $60/mo | Registration fee includes studio tee for Adult class only.
Any class can be added onto a base class for $15/mo per additional class.
Example: Sadie is Level II: Minis and 9 years old. She is enrolling in the base class ($60/mo), but she also wants to take Tumbling I (+$15/mo) and Hip Hop Jr. (+$15/mo). Sadie’s total tuition each month is $90 with a one-time registration fee of $25.
If a dancer wants to take an add-on class as an only class without a base class, tuition is $50/mo with a $25 registration fee.
- Pre-tumbling | Level I: Littles | Ages: 4-6
- Tumbling I| Level II: Minis | Ages: 7-9
- Tumbling II | Level III | Ages: 10-12
- Hip Hop Jr. | Level II: Minis | Ages: 7-9
- Hip Hop | Level III | Ages: 10-12
- Hip Hop II | Level IV | Ages 13+
- Pre-Pointe/Pointe | (at least 3 years experience in Ballet and an assessment by the instructor is required) | Ages 13+ only
- Lyrical | Level III | Ages: 11+
Because we are a nonprofit and want the arts to be accessible to everyone, there are income based tuition plans available. Please contact us for more information.
Recital Fee: $35 per student.
Costume Fee: $50 per class.