This is generalized dance class placement for your dancer based on age. Experience and skill level placement is at the discretion of the teacher and adjustments may occur. Additional classes covering other genres can be added for an additional monthly fee.
- Level I: Littles | Ages: 4-6 years | Class length: 1 hour.
Class description: The Littles class will cover a range of Ballet, Tap, and Creative Movement over the course of the academic year. Each class will be split into two parts, each focusing on a different genre. Our goal for this age group is to continue working on gross body movement and moving into fine motor skills with certain exercises and activities.
- Level II: Minis Combo | Ages: 7-9 years | Class length: 1 hour, 30 mins.
Class description: The Minis class will cover core genres including Ballet, Tap, & Jazz with 30 mins in each class session spent on each genre. Minis will spend time focusing on honing their skills and gaining a better academic understanding of each genre.
- Level III: | Ages: 10-12 years | Class length: 1 hour, 30 mins.
Class description: Level III will focus on a more in depth exploration of Ballet, Tap, and Jazz. Class goals are to work through more advanced techniques and skills.
- Level IV: | Ages 13-15 years | Class length: 1 hour, 30 mins.
Class description: Dancers in this class will spend 45 mins each on Ballet and Jazz.
- Teen Competition | Ages: 13+
Separate fees and classes. Auditions held in October 2018. Team will attend competitions in Spring 2019.
- Adult Ballet Technique | Ages 18+
Class description: This class is built for the adult with a love for Ballet. No experience needed, just passion!
*Availability depends on number of students interested.
- Pre-tumbling | Level I: Littles | Ages: 4-6
- Tumbling | Level II: Minis | Ages: 7+
- Hip Hop Jr. | Level II: Minis | Ages: 7-10
- Hip Hop | Level III | Ages: 11-13
- Pre-Pointe/Pointe | (at least 3 years experience in Ballet and an assessment by the instructor is required) | Ages 13+ only
- Lyrical | Level III | Ages: 11+
All classes held at The Coach House | 2511 Hwy 49 E, Pleasant View, TN 37146