Proper dance attire for each class is important. Class dress code is enforced for several reasons; instructors need to see body positioning and alignment in order to effectively teach. We hope that appropriate class attire will create a sense of discipline and unity among our students by minimizing distractions.
- Level I: Littles | Black leotard, pink tights, pink Ballet shoes, black Tap shoes.
- Level II: Minis | Black leotard, pink tights, pink Ballet shoes, black Oxford style Tap shoes, tan Jazz shoes.
- Level III | Black leotard, pink tights, pink Ballet shoes, black Oxford style Tap shoes, tan Jazz shoes.
- Level IV | Black leotard, pink tights, pink Ballet shoes, tan Jazz shoes
- Adult Ballet Technique | anything you’re comfy in that still allows the instructor to check body alignment. *No jeans or baggy clothes, please.
- Hip Hop/Jazz Funk Classes | Any of the following is acceptable: leggings, tank tops, studio tee, harem pants, sweat pants. *No jeans.
- Tumbling Classes | leotard/biketard, bike shorts, leggings, tank tops, studio tee, half shoes, bare feet, or Acro shoes. *Please no wide-leg gym shorts.
- Musical Theatre | leotard, leggings, tshirt, tights, tan Jazz shoes
- Lyrical | Black leotard, tights, leggings, tank tops, studio tee, Ballet shoes, Jazz shoes, or half shoes.
*Dancers may wear a skirt or dance shorts over their leotard and tights if they are more comfortable. Leggings over a leotard are also acceptable.
- Male Identifying Persons | athletic pants, white or black t-shirt, black Tap shoes, black Ballet shoes, black dance sneakers.
We can place orders at the beginning of each month for any additional desired or necessary items. Please see Ms. Holly for a catalog or ask about Second Dance Consignment if you have or need gently used dance shoes and leotards.